Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New World.

So I am a Blogger now! I constantly wonder if it should be allowed for us to mention it in our C.V.s that we are BLOGGERS! :-D After all, how many of us would have all the time in the world to waste it on writing a stupid blog? Neither a political one nor a professional one, I write for my own self. (White lie! The truth is that I wanted to prove to my friends that I don't eat chips all day long sitting at home!) So, now that I have volunteered to shoulder this great responsibility, let me introduce myself to you all.

I am Charu, a 20 year old, as confused as anybody else, but perceived to be otherwise! To me, it's an honour to be read world-wide (YES! My blog is being read by mom right now in London! :-P) Let me make one thing very clear, if there's anybody who's here to look for good and refined pieces of literature, I politely request them to visit this site- www.dictionary-nazar-aa-rahi-hun-kya.com; it might be of some help. :-) So, what exactly AM I doing here then? I am here to introduce to you all some of the characters who will feature on my blog in the future! (sounds cool, eh? :-P)

There's my friend The Glow Cheek (yeah yeah, don't laugh at HIS name, he doesn't like it), The Girly Momma (my pesky roommate who is my alter ego), The Pinky Twinky (my oldest female friend who made me force the word 'pink' in the name of my blog! outrageous, right?!?!) and her boyfriend-and-my-darling-friend Sallu Bhai (imaginary gay partner of salman khan. yes! he loves him THAT much!). There are loads more who'll be introduced as and when they feature.

This blog is a free space. We shall also have a Monthly Guest Posts by some of you ;-) . We shall Crib, Laugh, Cry, Gossip, Discuss Food, Rant about relationships......just about everything here! But without your support, this blog and I will be just another entry on the Google search engine. :-(

Please Follow my blog "Pink and Black" on Facebook (I don't have a twitter account! :-P)
Next time, I shall reveal the mystery behind the title of this blog.

Love you All.



4 comments:

  1. Sexy...!!! Dont write bad stuff about me...!! otherwise i'll throw your laptop down from the balcony...!!!
    -Girly Momma... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere. You're funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *bows* Thank You. Really need an encouragement from you, Pro. (this ain't a pun! :-O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaaa !!! thats a nice start.. if u continue this style of writing.. i might actually follow you!!!!! :-O ;-)

    ReplyDelete